Change font size   Print view

SELECTING PAGE IN STATS, PROFILE, ETC. IN A PLAYER

SELECTING PAGE IN STATS, PROFILE, ETC. IN A PLAYER

Postby HB_SIA » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 am

Greetings my TJ family. Regarding this new system when u click a player... if ever u want to look for stats, do some actions, browse clan of a player, give some bombs..does everyone notice that its much easier and comfy in the old one. as soon as u click a player in the room, u cud already see those stats, actions, bombs, etc..however, in this new system, its a step by step series. sir zen, sir/maam admins, cud u kindly take a look on this please. Thank you and Godbless.. :)
HB_SIA

Re: SELECTING PAGE IN STATS, PROFILE, ETC. IN A PLAYER

Postby TELLMYWHY » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:47 pm

:lol: I AGREE WITH HB THE OLD WHY IS MUCH EASIER AND FASTER THE NEW WAY TAKE A LIL MORE STEPS IT SEEMS TO ME OLD WAY WAS MUCH BETTER. JUST MY OPINION. SO I HOPE NO ONE GET'S THEIR UNDERWEAR IN A WRINKLE. 8) ENJOY THE GAME AND PLEASE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER WERE ALL FAMILY HERE LOVE YOU BRO HB LOLOLOLOOZZZ.
TELLMYWHY

Postby docpop » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 pm

I agree. I thought these updates were meant to better the configuration and layout of the site. This seems to complicate it more. Although, it's not a huge inconvenience... it simply does not make viewing one's profile any more efficient. Furthermore, I would eliminate the "clan" and "avatar" tabs too. Just extra clutter that I think very few players use. That's my two cents. :shock:
docpop

Postby ZenBlender » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Sorry, this change needed to be done eventually. Triplejack is a very social game, and this window is a good place to put player-to-player actions and information. Now that this window doesn't use tabs, it allows me to create many more pages as necessary, without having to find space for each new tab. New features are coming soon and will add a lot more to this window. For example, if we eventually have 10 pages, there'd never be room to put 10 tabs in that window -- and if I made them all fit, it would be hard to use or would take up too much of the available screen space.
ZenBlender
Site Admin

Postby KAPITANAWESOME » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:23 am

Agree!!!!
KAPITANAWESOME

Return to The Philippines